More often than not people download music on their computers and laptops and then copy paste the audio files into their mobile devices. If you are a Mac user, you can sync music files between your mac and iPhone, iPad etc. easily enough. But if you are an android user, then there is no built in syncing method available to you. But no need to worry, SyncMate Expert will take care of that problem for you.
What you need to know about SyncMate
SyncMate, an app to synchronize Android music Mac is an extraordinarily versatile app; it is also very easy to use. The app gives you lots of sync options and on top of that you can use it to manage your text messages directly on Mac and you can also mount an Android device as a Mac disk which would normally be impossible.
Sync your music in a couple of steps
Yes, it is really that easy. Just follow the following steps and you would be good to go.
- First download the SyncMate app on your Mac and install it.
- If you wish to synchronize Android music Mac, then you will have to upgrade to SyncMate expert.
- Next run the app, and when it opens up, select the Add New option that is available on the left hand side of the app.
- From the drop down menu select the Android device that you own, now connect the device to your Mac through USB or wirelessly through Wi-Fi or Bluetooth.
- You will notice a + button on the top panel; select the “music” option.
- Now set the parameters for syncing if required and click the “sync” button.
- You are all done, SyncMate will do the rest.