Even though you may not be as out of touch as to still be using a VCR to record your favorite shows, that doesn’t mean you’re actually caught up on all of what technology is offering in the television realm. These days, TV technology is making huge strides in making your favorite programming increasingly accessible to the whole family. Take a look at what you have been missing and see if you want to make an upgrade in your technology.
What Today’s Television Technology Can Do-
There’s no point in upgrading to new technology if what you have already does it all. But unless you have the latest devices, you are missing out on some key features. Here’s what you can expect from some of the best options on the market:
- Being able to record and watch HD programming on several TVs in your home at once, all through one DVR.
- Record programming onto your DVR and watch it from anywhere, picking up exactly where you left off, even if you move to a different screen.
- Stream live television to your mobile devices so you can watch your favorite shows when you’re not in your home or in a room without a TV.
- Record programming on up to 6 stations simultaneously, through one device.
- Being able to store over 250 hours of HD programming without running out of space.
- Give you access to all of the primetime shows for a week after they air, all without using any of your hard drive or requiring you to set your DVR to record them.
- Being able to search by topic, actor or show and being able to set recording based on those search results.
Why Your Household Will Love an Upgrade-
Upgrading to the latest television technology isn’t just about you. In fact, upgrades make the biggest impact in households with multiple people who watch TV. Here are several of the reasons your whole household will be thrilled with the upgrade:
- Since you can watch up to 4 different recordings or shows at once, there are no more arguments over using the DVR.
- No more upset people who couldn’t record their favorites because the DVR was already recording other things during that time slot. • Get access to even more channels and with even better quality through the huge TV packages offered these days.
- Have a smart DVR that takes your preferences and finds instances of them on TV, even if you’re too busy to notice.
Are You Ready For the Latest Innovations?
If you aren’t satisfied with what your current TV technology provides, it’s probably time to make a few phone calls and learn more about what you could be getting. It’ll be an upgrade you won’t forget!